- 1. The best word is Allah’s book. The best path is Muhammad’s path.
- 2. The most dutiful amongst you is the one who learns and teaches the Qur’an.
- 3. Every human being is born as a Muslim.
- 4. Those that have a sparkle of arrogance will never enter paradise.
- 5. Those servers whose feet got dusty on Allah’s path won’t enter hell.
- 6. Nothing more than the believer’s good manner will weigh on the scale on Judgement day.
- 7. Allah loves the small deeds that are done frequently.
- 8. The initiator of a good deed will get the same reward as the one who adapts this deed.
- 9. A believer won’t redo the same mistake.
- 10. The best of you is the one with best character.
Peace be upon him (Arabic: , also transliterated as sallalahu aleyhi wasallam or salallahu alayhi wasalaam) is a phrase that Muslims often say after saying the name of a prophet of Islam. Shia Muslims say a similar salutation, aleyhi salaam – upon him be peace, after mentioning their imams. An alternative translation is „May God bless him and grant him peace.“ In Arabic these salutations are called salawat. ‚Peace be upon him‘ is abbreviated to SAW or PBUH.
Hadith ( ) are oral traditions relating to the words and deeds of Prophet Muhammad. Hadith collections are regarded as important tools for determining the Sunnah, or Muslim way of life, by all traditional schools of jurisprudence. The Arabic plural is aḥādīth (). In English academic usage, hadith is often both singular and plural. (wikipedia)
download here 40 hadith